You are not obligated by law to provide MA with any information. You hereby agree, acknowledge, and warrant that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
Also please understand that no cyber security measures are completely fool-proof. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities, and regularly enhance the security of our services.
Certain areas on our Websites might be less secure than others, and because e-mail is not recognized as a secure form of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any personal sensitive information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting.
Unless otherwise stated, Mentor Agility LLC and/or its’ licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mentor Agility LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://mentoragility.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
In some cases, handouts, Keynotes, PDF’s, EPubs and other materials are made available and designed for use by coaches with their clients. Coaches can freely use these materials with their clients provided they are not modified or altered.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Republish material from https://mentoragility.com or https://coaching-certification.life
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://mentoragility.com or https://coaching-
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://mentoragility.com or https://coaching-
- Redistribute content from Mentor Agility LLC
Copyrights for content on the MA Website belong to Mentor Agility LLC and its’ content providers. At no time shall any copyright or reproduction rights be transferred to the site user for any reason. Content provided is for the use of the registered student user and with their clients only and students may not share, copy, reproduce, or distribute any content presented on the MA Website.
If you have questions about content use, please contact [email protected] before any content is used outside of classes.
Imagery, PDF’s, E-Pubs and art work used on the MA website and lesson plans are copyrighted or licensed to Mentor Agility. At no time does copyright or license of material transfer from MA to users, viewers, students or participants who access the site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS:
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except:
- soliciting non-profit organizations
- shopping malls
- charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services
- its’ within the context of the linking party’s site
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of Mentor Agility LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
UNDERSTANDING INTERNET ACCESS
In today’s world, most everyone has internet connectivity, and a variety of content is
available for viewing. Unfortunately, all internet connections are not created equally and even the most reliable connection can be lost.
Should MA loose connection during a class please stay in the meeting for 10 minutes while we work to re-establish the connection to proceed with the class.
Should the connection not be re-established you will be contacted with information about continuing the class at a later time.
Mentor Agility recommends your internet service have a connection of at least 10MB down and 1MB up bandwidth. This speed should allow you to stream video and ZOOM calls without interruption. Faster speeds my be needed in you have more than a couple devices accessing the internet simultaneously. Should you encounter slow internet speeds try shutting off other internet devices like smart TV’s, tablets, smart phones, smart home devices, streaming services, gaming systems, file backups and other devices or applications that maybe running internet intensive background tasks.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH THE MA WEBSITE, WE WILL MAINTAIN YOUR ORDER INFORMATION FOR OUR RECORDS (MA WILL NOT RECORD OR SAVE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION).
- We may retain some Information as necessary for our legitimate business interests
- We may retain and use Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (taxes, CEU tracking, legal reporting and auditing obligations)
- Because we maintain a system to protect our data from accidental or malicious destruction or loss, for a limited period of time, residual copies of your Information may not be removed from our backup systems
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We may receive and store information you enter on our website or provide to us in anyway. This may include, but not limited to: your name, e-mail, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and any other information you provide when placing an order with us while registering for a customer account with us, providing feedback to us, filling out a survey, taking an evaluation, filling out a Contact Us form, etc.
If you buy something from MA, we will collect contact information, payment information, and details of what you bought and any other information required to enable you to access and use the payment services. This information will be used, among other things:
- by our third party payment processor to process and fulfill your order via Third Party Services such as PayPal. NOTE: payment information is not retained, archived, or saved by MA for your security.
- Comply with legal obligations
- Enforce the payment terms and other payment policies
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you
You have no legal obligation to share any information with MA and you hereby acknowledge and agree that you do so voluntarily and willingly. You hereby also agree and acknowledge that we may store information in databases which will be kept and operate in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Student class participation and completion records are also maintained for internal use and to comply with coaching governing bodies (ICF, NBHWC, BCC, etc). This information includes class name, date(s), payment, quiz scores, certificates, class progress and class exit surveys. In some cases, chat room and discussion group entries are also archived.
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR
Your information is used internally at MA to:
- Improve customer service and provide technical assistance.
- Practical considerations such as, but not limited to, sending order and shipping
confirmations, processing your transactions (if applicable).
- Email Communication
- Sales related communications (personal emails and phone calls, event invitations
- Audit by Coaching governing bodies (ICF, NBHWC, BCC, etc) for curriculum
- We may contact you with important information regarding our products or services, such as notices if a certain service is temporarily suspended, reply to your e-mail, notify you of changes in our services
WEBSITE SECURITY MEASURES
All of the websites operated by MA offer secure access to most areas on our website. The transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is via PayPal and is protected by an SSL encrypted connection.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph:
Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
GOVERNING LAW; LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
The substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of Wyoming and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Wyoming shall govern (i) the validity and interpretation of the Agreement, (ii) the performance by the parties of their respective obligations hereunder, and (iii) all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to the the use of the MA Website or materials. The parties agree to personal jurisdiction in Jackson, Wyoming and hereby agree to submit any disputes or controversies relating to any of the matters referred to above to binding arbitration in Jackson, Wyoming (or Cheyenne, Wyoming if there are no mutually agreeable arbitrators located in Jackson, Wyoming) in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and only for actual monetary damages, if any. All rights to recover consequential, incidental and/or punitive damages are waived by MA and by the website user. In the event of any dispute, the website user shall not be entitled to, and does hereby waive all right to any equitable relief whatsoever, including the right to rescind this Agreement or any rights granted hereunder or to enjoin, restrain or interfere in any manner with MA or its business operations, including without limitation the production, marketing, distribution or exploitation of the MA Website or the content contained within, its related materials or any other projects owned or under the control of MA. The arbitration award may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable outside attorneys’ fees and costs, including its share of the arbitration costs, from the losing party.