Website Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO MENTOR AGILITY LLC
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the general use of Mentor Agility LLC’s Website.
Mentor Agility LLC mailing address is:
220 W. Pearl St #3501, Jackson WY 83001, USA
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mentor Agility LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement
and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “Student”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore are referring to same.
We want your experience with Mentor Agility LLC (MA) to be a good one, take note of the following items:
- All images, videos, descriptions and prices are intended to be correct. However, mistakes may happen as we are human too. Therefore, typographical, clerical and printing errors are subject to correction as needed.
- MA prices are subject to change without notice.
- All MA orders placed with us are considered an offer to purchase.
- We reserve the right to reject such offer at any time during the approval process.
- All offers to purchase are subject to availability at the time of acceptance.
- A confirmation of your order only means that we have received the offer to purchase.
- If your offer to purchase is rejected for any reason, you will be notified on a timely basis with instructions and an opportunity to respond.
- We reserve the right to change or modify our offerings at any time without notice.
- Live classes via ZOOM (VOIP) are recorded for absent students, quality control and instructor training. Students full name may be visible in the Zoom recording and recordings are only made available to the cohort upon written request.
- Upon payment for any offering, payee acknowledges and grants MA the right to use their likeness (video, image, voice) in Zoom recordings and re-use of the recordings for promotion, absentee review, and lessons. Student’s full name will not be used without prior approval for any public view.
- Live class recordings will be made available to students on a case by case basis for absentee make-up when a written request has been made. Student names will appear on these in-class Zoom recordings.
- Students are expected to maintain the highest level of professionalism and adhere to the ethical standards of coaches (as defined by ICF and NBHWC) in all interactions with instructors, staff, and fellow class participants.
- Class participants should adhere to all applicable HIPAA requirements and standards during discussions and case study reviews.
- Class participants shall not share their Mentor Agility login or password with any unauthorized party.
Certificates of completion are awarded upon satisfactory completion of all required course work (including Mentor Coaching if applicable) and fulfillment of all financial obligations.
Unless otherwise aran ged in advance, Mentor Coaching needs to be completed within 12 months of completing the Live TIC ZOOM training.
We look forward to doing business with you! Thank you for your cooperation
PAYMENT AND FEE POLICY
All registrations are secured on a first-come, first-served basis. Your registration in a certification/course is dependent upon receipt of full payment or the first payment being received on a payment plan.
If a payment plan is utilized for a purchase, all financial obligations must be completed prior to being awarded a certificate of completion. Late payments may incur a $50 late fee every 10 days past the due date.
We accept payment via PayPal and Venmo. All payment will be in USD. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Payment plans are available via PayPal and in some cases via Mentor Agility. Please contact [email protected] if you would like assistance with payment options.
Refund/cancellations are subject to the Withdrawal Policy terms below and should be submitted in writing via email to [email protected] . All approved refunds will be issued 10 – 30 business days unless otherwise noted. Administrative fees may apply. If you have questions regarding the cancellation policy (see below) for your specific product, please contact us. Please refer to the particular offering for specifics as some classes have different cancellation policies.
Unsatisfactory completion and/or lack of attendance in a course or certification is not grounds for a refund.
We do our best to operate on a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied, please stop the course and send us an email so we can understand your concerns. Depending on the course, where you stopped, how much time has past since enrollment and class demand will help us determine how to proceed with a refund or credit. We do not guarantee a full or partial refund and reserve the right to issue credit toward future offerings depending on the circumstances of the request. We will do our best to work with you and your requests. Some courses may vary in policy, see below:
- In all cases of un-enrollment, partial credit is not available. Education credit is based on the entire program, or course, being completed and is a requirement of each accrediting body.
- For asynchronous (self-paced) training, please send your request with-in 1 week of starting the program, or before lesson 3, whichever is first.
- For synchronous (LIVE) training, please send your request before the second live class of the program.
- For blended courses (asynchronous and synchronous training) please send your request before the second live class OR before lesson 3, which-ever comes first.
- Coaching Groups- Cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to the first meeting. Once a group has started meeting, a pro-rated refund may or may not apply. No partial CEU credit is available.
- In all cases of un-enrollment, partial credit for an individual course is not available.
- Education credit is based on the entire certification, or course, being completed which is based on accreditation requirements of ICF and NBHWC. Please see the Partial Completion Policy for more details concerning CE credit.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
MA makes every effort to conduct call classes and workshops on the dates and times noted on the website.
- Should an offering be canceled, postponed, or rescheduled MA
will contact participants via email to notify of the intended change(s).
- Should an offering be canceled in its entirety a full refund will be issued.
- Should a specific meeting be changed, MA will notify the participants and every effort will be made to reschedule to a date and time that is appropriate given the content, meeting objectives and time issues.
We endeavor to make our class schedules convenient and available to our students during normal business hours. We also need to take into account our instructors availability and plan our offering dates months in advance.
Should you find yourself in a situation that your enrollment particulars are conflicting with the circumstances of your life, please contact us with the particulars of your need to change your enrollment. While we can not guarantee that we can accommodate your needs but we will strive to address your needs. Send an email to [email protected]
UNDERSTANDING INTERNET ACCESS
In today’s world, most everyone has internet connectivity, and a variety of content is available for viewing. Unfortunately, all internet connections are not created equally and even the most reliable connection can be lost. Should MA loose connection during a class please stay in the meeting for 10 minutes while we work to re-establish the connection to proceed with the class. Should the connection not be re-established you will be contacted with information about continuing the class at a later time.
Mentor Agility recommends your internet service have a connection of at least 10MB down and 1MB up bandwidth. This speed should allow you to stream video and ZOOM calls without interruption. Faster speeds my be needed in you have more than a couple devices accessing the internet simultaneously. Should you encounter slow internet speeds try shutting off other internet devices like smart TV’s, tablets, smart phones, smart home devices, streaming services, gaming systems, file backups and other devices or applications that maybe running internet intensive background tasks.
IMPORTANT HEALTH NOTICE
People with certain conditions should consult with their doctor before starting a wellness or exercise program; these include, but are not limited to people who: are
- neurological disorders
- have chronic kidney disease
- heart conditions
- a history of fainting or dizziness
- high blood pressure
- certain types of cancer
Please consult your physician before beginning any wellness or exercise program, as changing your exercise, may affect some medical conditions and medications. Your physician may need to adjust your medications due to changes in your diet, exercise, or weight while in a program. You should also discuss your continued participation in the program with your physician if there is any change in your medical condition.
ABOUT CE CREDIT
CE credit is available for many courses, please see the sales detail pages for each class for specifics about credit available. In all cases, to obtain credit the participant will need to complete the course, pass all quizzes, attend classes and complete a class survey. Upon completion of these, a certificate of completion will be available for download from the student dashboard. CE credit acceptance by different organizations (ICF, NBHWC, BCC, etc) is not guaranteed and are subject to change.
Some CE credit (for example ICF “Core” CE units) is reliant on live participation in classes and or discussion areas of the MA website. Should you not attend live classes, CE credit may not be accepted by the governing body. No partial CE credit is available and units noted are based on entire class meeting attendance and curriculum being completed.
HOW TO SUBMIT FOR CE CREDIT
It is the students responsibility to track, monitor and submit their CE units to whichever governing body (ie. ICF, BCC, NBHWC, etc) they choose. The MA website only tracks classes provided by MA and the student records are not provided to any organization.
Submission and documentation of CE units is the students responsibility regarding any forms or fees associated with submission. The Certificate of Completion provided by MA with satisfactory class completion certificate notes the class name, instructor, date of completion, Education units (class hours), and students name as inputed by the student at time of registration. Should a certificate need to be modified or changed, please contact [email protected] with the particulars of your needs, we will evaluate our ability to make the modifications while adhering to ICF and NBHWC requirements.